top of page
Outdoor Cooking Ethics
How can we leave zero impact on the land when cooking in the outdoors?
Leave No Trace Principles is a set of Outdoor Ethics and best practices outdoor adventurers should follow to enjoy natural spaces with the zero-impact goal in mind and to protect the mother Nature for future generations
1. Repackage food to minimize waste.
2. Pack out what you pack in (trash, scraps, leftovers).
3. Wash dishes 200 feet away from streams.
4. Minimize campfire impacts.
5. Never feed wildlife.
6. Know regulations of the area.
7. Clean up spilled food.
8. Never leave a fire unattended.
9. Where fires are permitted, use established fire rings, fire pans, or mound fires.
10. Do not burn littler in campfire.
Read more about Leave No Trace Principles
bottom of page